Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page on UpMixed.
Please refer to a respective section below to find out more about a topic or guidelines which are interesting for you. Here you can read about:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is UpMixed?
UpMixed is an online magazine and global media for people who are interested in business and technologies, entrepreneurship, innovations, lifestyle, culture, smart things and everything which is trending right now. For more detailed information see our About Us page.
How can I publish digital material on UpMixed?
We would love to hear from you. Publishing digital materials on our website is easy, or at least – not difficult at all.
If you are an author, journalist or a blogger and wish to contribute with digital materials read our guidelines for guest authors, prepare your content and let us know. You can get in touch with our editors’ team by sending them an email at email@example.com
In case you submit an article or other digital goods for publishing, bear in mind we accept attachments but prefer more advanced ways such as file sharing, especially when the size of the materials exceeds 5 MBs.
Before you attempt to contact our editors or send any digital materials for publishing, please ensure you have read below guidelines. They will give you an idea of how to save yours and our time and engrave your name in the Hall of Fame.
Guidelines for authors on UpMixed
Guest bloggers, guest authors, journalists, writers or contributors who would like to see their articles and digital materials published on UpMixed are kindly requested to read below guidelines:
- We don’t pay our contributors for their publications. Our contributors don’t pay us for distributing their content either. Refer to the Advertising section below if you would like to submit promotional materials for publishing on our website.
- Our audience is international. To put it simply – we expect articles or the digital materials you would like to send to us are interesting for a global audience. Think UpMixed.
- We encourage authors who can share their stories and personal experience. We cherish those who are influencers and can motivate people for good causes.
- We accept guest publications on almost any exciting topic except for those related directly to Sports or Politics.
- Do you like mixed stuff and mixing, in general? We do. We also respect different opinions, and hence we don’t tolerate intolerance. We don’t tolerate profanity, dishonesty and the lack of common sense either. Don’t Mix it Up.
- As a globally distributed online publication, we expect all articles to be written and submitted in English.
- Although we are more than glad to give a stage not only to authors with experience but also to the newbies we appreciate the quality of writing.Before submitting any articles to our editors, ensure the text is thoroughly checked for grammar errors. We highly recommend the use of grammar checker or writing assistant for every text you send to our editors’ team, regardless if you are an experienced blogger, a journalist with a long-term practice, a marketing specialist or a brand new freelancer who has just started to write for larger audiences.
- Did we mention we don’t like plagiarism at all? We praise mixed things, but while we love citations and cherish curation, we can’t publish materials which don’t belong to our guest authors. In other words – before sending anything digital, please make sure it is yours. We appreciate only authentic and original digital materials that are created by you and belong to you.
- Guest blogging is quite popular nowadays, and our mixed digital magazine is a perfect place for guest bloggers to share their opinion on different topics, but remember we don’t accept self-promotional materials. Instead, we prefer to provide a stage for authors who are keen to contribute with interesting, useful and engaging content. If you are interested in advertising on our website, please refer to the Advertising section below.
- We are trying hard to respond to every message we get, but please – be patient. It might take a while before we have the chance to read and respond to yours. We usually provide feedback within a week.
As a guest author you have good chances the article you have submitted to get published on UpMixed if :
- Your article is original, well written and easy to understand;
- Tells a compelling and useful story;
- It provides constructive insights;
- It has logical arguments;
- Helps others to make decisions;
- Provokes thinking;
You have good chances your digital materials (infographics, images, photos, podcasts, etc.) different than articles get published on UpMixed if :
- They are original, thought-provoking and useful;
Advertising on UpMixed
We accept different kinds of digital promotional materials to advertise your business in our online magazine. We don’t accept or publish every type of digital ads, but among most popular digital promotional materials we work with are banners, videos, audio files, articles, sponsored mentions.
If you are interested in advertising on UpMixed, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Please contact our editors to find out more about our requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An important note: after your message in the subject line add the word ads in brackets [ADS]. Someone will get in touch with you, as soon as this is feasible.
What’s coming next on UpMixed?
We have planned a lot of exciting things to happen in the future on UpMixed and to include a digital shop and a forum or a social place for discussions, but this is still in the project phase.
How to Get in Touch with Us?
We love to hear from you. If you would like to get in touch with us, don’t hesitate to use the details provided on our Contact Us page.